Thursday 22 January 2015

The jouney begins here.....

Hi everyone.
I am new to the blog world and as of today I venture on an amazing journey of learning new things, showcasing my past and present creations.

ElZarDZai stands for:
Elvis - My wonderful husband who has given me a craft room all of my own.
He just hates me being in my hideout when he is at home (he works away 8 days then home for 6).
Zarnese - (5yrs) My daughter, who was such an easy going baby, that I had plenty of time to learn more and get more creative. She has the craft gene also and is always hanging around to "look no touch Mama!"
Deirdre' - that's me.
Zaire - (2yrs) My son who will watch attentively, allows me to do my stuff unless his hungry, which seems far to often.
Most of my creations come out when they retire for the night.

I aim to inspire and teach someone at least 1 thing about what I have learned, by viewing other great crafters, by my own discovery and by how being on a tight budget opens up a world of  no-choice-but-to-be-intuitive kind of creativity.
I will be doing photo and text tutorials to start off with and as I improve in this blog world, I hope to post video tutorials also. My main area of craft is card making for now, but will be posting others that I have dabbled in.

I would like to thank all previous crafters out there for inspiring me and given me guidelines to follow on to learn new crafts and improve on things I already.
If you see something on this site that you have created also with similarity, do comment and share your blog site or email so that others can learn and get ideas from you too.
After all, what are communities for if we do not learn from each other.

If there is anybody who wants me to promote, test and review a new craft product, feel free to email me.

If there is a card making craft challenge going around, inform me so that I may enter and try and win more fabulous crafts products.

So thank you for reading my intro post and do come back often.
Deirdre'

No comments:

Post a Comment