Thursday 22 January 2015

Previously made cards.

I will be making a redo of all of these cards as a tutorial in the future.
Would change the colour scheme just to keep things interesting.
These are the latest ones I have done. I have more to post (but the receiver hasn't seen it yet)
You will see a difference of my previous cards to present. 
A great improvement in my opinion, but nice all the same.
                                          
 Birthday card for a male family friend.
             
A birthday card for an extended family member who was turning 2.
His mom was really pleased.
A 25th wedding anniversary card, their wedding party colours were blue.
A family friends daughter who turned one.
 
An easel wedding anniversary card for my mother and father in law.
Anniversary card for my sister in law and her husband

If you are interested in any of these cards,feel free to comment and I can show you how I made it.

Thanks for stopping by

Deirdre'

No comments:

Post a Comment